Las combinaciones presentadas fueron seleccionadas para favorecer a personas con discapacidad visual. Seleccione las combinaciones más adecuadas para mejorar su legibilidad y acceso a la información del Portal.
Extra ordinary course begins for noncommissioned officers
May 22, 2008
Monday. Because of the Force’s need, Colombia’s National Army convenes Extraordinary Course Number 81 as noncommissioned officers for professional soldiers. The invitation is sent out to all the different Operational Units so that they can propose their candidates.
250 soldiers shall be selected and incorporated as of the month of May and up to June, and they will remain in the Military School of Noncommissioned Officers ‘Sargento Inocencio Chincá’, until December 13 and starting again January 4, 2009 in the new units.
The general requirements for registration are:
1. To be Colombian born
2. To be singled without any children and to remain as such during that time taking the course
3. To have been a professional soldier for at least two years
4. To be at least 24 years of age at the moment of registration
5. To have a high school diploma or at the least to have passed ninth-grade
6. To be at least 1.65 m tall and weigh 70 kg or more
7. To have been recommended by the Tactical Unit Commander as a candidate for the course because of marriage and personal conditions
8. To have psychophysical aptitude certified and regulated by Military Health
9. Have no sort of legal problems, medical board or request for retirement pending; certified by the personnel office of its unit (B-1)